Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Welcome to JewelFeast!
JewelFeast is a new jewelry site founded to celebrate delicious jewelry with joy and wonder. I hope you join us and participate by leaving comments, submitting tips and through more fun ways to come.The Lingo:
- Fine Dining - fine jewelry, usually of the kind that you'll pass on to your grandchildren or wear to impress someone, even if that someone is yourself.
- Cheap Eats - casual jewelry, usually the kind that is amazingly fun and infinitely wearable.
- Home Cooking - homemade and handmade jewelry along with occasional DIY tips and tricks.
- Restaurants - jewelry stores and boutiques.
- Chefs - jewelry designers.
- Gourmets - jewelry collectors (yes, I'm talking about you!)
- Menus - inspired sets of jewelry, to be worn together or apart, inspired by world cuisine.
Contact UsPlease send any tips, suggestions or questions to jewelfeast[removeme]ATgmail.com.